Monday, December 17, 2007

The Undercover Heir: An Epic Fantasy Suspense Series

Who Is the Undercover Heir

The Undercover Heir is about a woman who has a secret. At first even SHE does not know her secret. That is where Rue the Day begins.

She knows of herself as Lynn, a woman of about 20 years old who has experienced a difficult past. She is abused, ridiculed, and alone since her mother's disappearance when she was a toddler. Now as the book opens, she is at the brink of a huge change.

Where a character meets change, there is a story.

If nothing is changing, there is no story. Think of a newspaper with a single headline, "Everything's perfect today." Did you ever consider the saying, "No news is good news"? It is when things get tough that life gets interesting.

I will share reviews and more about the first book, which Wings published in May of 2007.

Would I Enjoy This Series?

If you like these things, you will be interested in Rue the Day:

A story you can sink your teeth into
A story with a theme
A story that is entertaining AND makes you think

Suspense
Drama
Treachery
Rich iagery
Feeling as if you are there
New worlds

aromatherapy
telepathy
mythical creatures

Fantasy --
A lot of people who do not like fantasy stories enjoy Rue the Day. Pam said, "Your story pulled me in and normally I hate fantasy."

Romance --
The first book has a splash of romance. Just that.
The second book has a bit more.

You will never get a sappy romance novel from me. I don't like them that way.


What Are People Saying about Rue the Day?

Will Blakely said, "Your writing style is a combination of J. K. Rowling and J. R. R. Tolkein."
What lovely praise, thank you.

I will be sharing reviews as we go along.

Who Are the Characters?

I'll put character descriptions up on this blog so you you know who you'll be meeting.
Stay tuned.

Where Can I Read an Excerpt?

on my website http://CatMuldoon.com
You can hear me read from the book and also you can read excerpts as they come into your email inbox.

MagiCat

No comments: